Open 5:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
The Fitness Center is located in the Community Center and is free for use by The Landings' residents.
Outside of normal business hours, starting at 5:00 a.m. and until 10:00 p.m., the Fitness Center can be accessed with a key tag issued by Management. The Community Center is armed with a security system, which is activated at 11:00 p.m. If the alarm is set off due to a resident being in the building after hours, the police and security company will be notified, and the resident will be charged $50.00 for a false alarm. After three false alarms, you will be denied use of your key tag. Any rent or other fees that become outstanding on any resident’s account will automatically discontinue key tag use and entry will be denied until account is cleared. Management reserves the right to revoke any resident’s privileges at any time for any reason.
Rules & Regulations
- The fitness center is to be used at your own risk.
- An adult resident must accompany individuals under the age of 16.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted on the equipment at any time and must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Be certain that your Recreational Activities Waiver is signed and current.
- Rubber-soled shoes and shirts must be worn at all times in exercise areas.
- “Horseplay,” fighting, dangerous conduct, and any other activity disrupting another resident are not permitted.
- Please be considerate of others and wipe down all machines when you are finished.
- Food and alcoholic beverages are not permitted at any time. Closed plastic beverage containers are permitted.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Secure all of your personal belongings. Home Properties is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Please report all equipment malfunctions to the Property Manager.
- It is strongly recommended that you consult with your physician before starting an exercise program.