Open daily: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Pool passes are required for entry into the pool area. Passes must be displayed at all times. Lifeguards are instructed to deny entry to anyone not displaying a current pass.
Passes may be obtained at the office. Passes that are lost should be reported to the office and can be replaced at a charge of $25.00 per pass. Any passes missing at move-out will result in a $25.00 charge, per pass, on your final billing statement.
Rules & Regulations
- The pool staff will be responsible for the strict enforcement of all rules and regulations and are authorized to temporarily deny residents or guests use.
- No dunking, running, throwing foreign objects, rough play, foul language, spitting, or other actions that staff deems inappropriate will be permitted in the pool area.
- Standard swimming attire is required. No cut-offs, bike shorts, or work-out clothing are permitted.
- Swimmers must shower prior to entering the pool.
- Playing or swinging on fences is prohibited. The hanging of towels or other clothing on fences is also prohibited.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear watertight plastic pants over diaper.
- All eating will be restricted to designated picnic areas.
- The use of flotation devices is not permitted unless approved by the lifeguard.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- Management will not assume responsibility for loss of personal items in the pool area.
- Management reserves the right to temporarily or permanently revoke residents’ use of the pool facilities.